Monday, June 25, 2007

Sony Playstation 3 (ps3) Present Home

Complete awe is the only way i can describe the way i felt when i first played the PS3 at my local Best Buy. It was amazing, so naturally i had to buy one. Just shell out 600 bones (plus 36 for my state tax) and another 60 for a game. thats all.. ha not exactly cheap... but I would reccomend it to anyone. The graphics are mind blowing and the games themselves go so much deeper and it seems that the capabilities are endless.

In my particular instance i had to directly compare it to owning a Xbox 360... I had one for 6 days and then returned it because i wanted the ps3. and my best friend also has a xbox360 so its almost an ongoing feud between us about which is the better system, and i blow him away every time.
And Sony loves to kick Microsoft while they're down.. the introduction of the new Home feature for the ps3

it looks absolutely amazing and will change the way online communities are run

If this doesn't blow you away.. i don't know what will maybe some more clips/ ps3 videos

No comments: